Wednesday 11 January 2012

Oh No, it's the Cops!!


A few days ago, Gilligan and I went to the park to play with our new Christmas presents.  
He has recently learnt to ride a trike, so I was excited to find a large one at the shops.  Like a lot of children with autism, Gilligan doesn't have great balance.  He's brilliant on his feet - an expert climber and jumper, but not so good on a bike.  So learning to pedal was a huge achievement for him.

As for me?  My Christmas present to myself, courtesy of a voucher my lovely siblings gave me in honour of the rubbish year I've had, was a bright red (yes, the colour is important) Olympus Pen Camera.

Sadly, I have no idea how to use it.

Over the course of the last few months while The Skipper has been so ill, it's been a huge regret that I hardly ever take photos.  So, my only New Year's Resolution is this.  
I will take more photos.

And I might even learn how to use my sexy new camera!
Nee-nah nee-nah





It's thirsty work, this trike-riding business!

1 comment:

  1. He is doing great! And what a cute bike. I adore that last photo of him.

    ReplyDelete